Ho Chi Minh, Japan
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh City is like a mini Japan which is completely different from any other community of foreign with the backpacker areas like De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, and Bui Vien. This little Japan is not having any different atmosphere or animated look meanwhile it is a simple city with wooden restaurant doors and tranquility which increases the beauty of this area and makes it more attractive.
Places to travel
1. Binh Tay Market
To experience like locals you should take a trip to this place. It is one of the official markets to get amazing deals and different local products.
2. Thien Hau Temple
Another sight-seeing place of this city is the Thien Hau Temple which will give you the feel of ancient culture with some haunted feeling but the temple is very beautiful.
3. Museum of Ho Chi Minh
It is also known as HCMC museum which was known as the Revolutionary Museum or the Gia Long Palace in the past. There you can enjoy the traces of history with the wonderful view of the mansion.
Best Places to Stay
* Dong Khoi: It is one of the largest 5-star hotels in Ho Chi Minh in a prestigious area which is entirely surrounded with lush cafes and French colonial architecture.
* Pham Ngu Lao: This is another famous and budget hotel and suitable for those travelers who love to enjoy the nightlife, bars, clubs etc.
Best Places to Eat
* Chiyoda Sushi: It is a great restaurant in Ho Chi Minh with the service of Japanese, Seafood, and Sushi.
* Poke Saigon Ly Tu Trong: Here visitors can grab the opportunity of having healthy, Japanese and American food.
* Ichiba Sushi Restaurant: It is another restaurant with the great taste of Japanese, Fusion, and Sushi.